Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Eternally catching up!

Question 51

Did you get along with all your brothers and sisters?  Did you wish you had more of them or less?

I get along with my sisters amazingly well but my younger brother is a pain! I don't get along with him at all. We get into fist fights and verbal fights constantly. I wish that the babies that were miscarried (it was twins) had survived. I'd like to have met them. I'm sure they'd have been a blast. Wonder how I would've gotten along with them... Other than that, I'm fine with my full, half, step, and otherwise siblings.

Question 52

What do you remember about the day you were baptized?

I haven't been baptized. I'll be baptized some day in the future but, as of yet, I have not made that decision. I was dedicated as a baby but I don't remember any of that day.

Question 53

What was your favorite TV show as a child?  What is it now?

Define child. I can't recall and I don't really have one.

Question 54

What is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to you?

Ummm.... not really sure. Any number of things. Samantha being born is definitely high on that list. That little girl has saved me from myself so many times! She'll probably never know how much she's meant to me. If not for her, I may not be here.

Question 55

What is the angriest you have ever been and how did you resolve it?

Oh gosh. Probably at Dad over something stupid and probably by either writing, scratching, crying, or zoning out with TV or something.

So, I think I'm caught up for now! Woohoo! Sorry the answers aren't elaborate. I know I skipped some but I think they're on Lindz's computer. Crap. Only 15 minutes left. :(

Vickey

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your journal. My name is ashley im in the coffe house 55 group also.:) check out my journals

journals.aol.com/ashlyrm14/measme

journals.aol.com/ashlyrm14/randomquotespoemsandthoughts

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just started my own "Journal Jar" So if you care to stop by please do so. Make sure you leave your name and link so I Can read ya later!!!