Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Journal Jar #1-4

Catching up on Journal Jar!

Describe your first job.  What did it pay? What were your duties?  What was your boss like?

I'm still not allowed to work legally. Well, I could get a work permit but, I don't want to. I can wait another year for it. First job.... ummm I've babysit my cousin a couple times for $2 an hour. I had to keep an eye on her and fix her snacks and stuff. I had no real boss.

What games did you play in your house or neighborhood?

I loved to play school and house. I loved Barbies, too. We played pretend on my street. Stuff like, oh! Like the Princess and the Dragon. Nothing out of the ordinary, mostly.

If you could be a flower, what would you be and why?

If I could be a flower, I'd be a rose. They're the epitimy of romance and I am a hopeless romantic. They come in many colors as well. Red for romance, white for purity, purple for quirkiness, pink for innocence. So many colors, so many facets. Just like me. :o)

Between the age of 5 & 10, what was your favorite activity?

Between five and ten, what did I most like to do? Apparently, I liked to write, play with my friends, and not clean my room. I apparently liked to play Barbies but not with alone. Ummm that's what I get for asking my dad. I played with my Barbies every night and then cleaned them up and watched the Simpsons and then Seinfeld. Yes, I was about six. And yes, I was allowed to watch them.

That's it. Look forward to more when alerts work.

Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great entries Vickey!  For some reason I think of you as a rose!
Luv,
Promise
http://journals.aol.com/promiseluv372/NoPromisesNoDemands/