Saturday, February 26, 2005

More ketchup!

More Journal Jar Catching-up

Journal Jar #9

Do you speak any other languages?  What are they?  Have you ever taken classes to try to learn another language?

I speak English (obviously), German, and ASL. I've taken classes for German, ASL, and I had a semester of French, one of Latin, and one of Spanish. I love ASL. For those of you who don't know, that's American Sign Language. I love to talk with my hands and being Italian, it's nice when I can have a purpose for it instead of just waving them around as I always tend to do.

Journal Jar #10

Did it snow where you grew up? What did you do in the snow?

I grew up/ am growing up in Rochester, NY. I used to make snowmen, snow angels, and have snow ball fights. Once my dad made me a house in the snow with stairs and loveseats and chairs and couches. I loved it.

Journal Jar #11

Who taught you to drive a car?

Okay, just because I'm fifteen and I can't get my permit until next year doesn't mean I haven't driven. I grew up sitting on "Daddy's lap" and "driving" aka steering on clear roads and into the driveway. I remember one time when I was "driving" that Dad had to take over because the cars were parked so closely that I would've hit one of them. I had a dream about it too before it happened. For some reason it still haunts me.

Journal Jar # 12

What kind of sports did you play when you were young?  What was your favorite sport?  What IS your favorite sport now?  (playing or watching).

I didn't. I've never been athletic and I've never played sports much. I did play soccer for years in the recreational leagues and I still suck at it. I played baseball for a year and could hardly hit the ball! I don't like sports now except for gymnastics. I love the uneven bars, balance beam, and parallel bars!

That's all for Journal Jar today! I'm all caught up! WooHoo!

Vickey

No comments: