Thursday, February 17, 2005

Scouts

Did you belong to girl/boy scouts?  Tell something about that?

Oh, yeah! I was in girl scounts from Daisies (Kindergarten) until Juniors (Fifth Grade) and probably would be still if I hadn't moved. I loved it! We met once a week at my school and mostly in the cafeteria. It was somewhat boring at times but we did stuff like waitress at a local diner for a Spaghetti Charity Thingy. Not the actual name but, still we did it. Served salads and spaghetti (obviously) and bread. Oh, and drinks, of course. Not alcoholic drinks but soda and milk and such. 'Twas quite fun. Now I sound like Jake. (Perhaps because I'm talking to him. In an old english dialect that began over me sending him this "rose": @~>. And then he sent me one. hehe ^_^) We made crafts and had a great deal of fun every week. We had planned to travel to London when we were 12 but it got postponed until 14. I lost touch and I don't know if they went to London or NYC or anywhere and I sure didn't go with them. But yes, I was in Girl Scouts.

Must go..... much love!

Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you joined the journal jar!! I look forward to your posts
Luv,
Promise
http://journals.aol.com/promiseluv372/NoPromisesNoDemands/