Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Goin' to the chapel

Question #71

Describe your wedding.  Who was in it?  What did everyone wear?

Obviously I'm not married yet but, I'll tell ya what I think I want for my wedding though.....

I want to get married either in a church or some gorgeous place out in nature. I don't really know QUITE what I want but, I want it to be the love of my life standing at the alter. I'll be wearing a long white dress (possibly the one my mom was going to wear for her renewing of her vows to my dad but probably not). My fiancee will be looking *quite* handsome in his outfit (probably a tux). The bridesmaids probably won't want to kill me for the outfits I choose because I'll probably give them a lot of choice in it. I don't have any set ideas except I will be wearing a long white dress and it will be the love of my life waiting for me. It will be a romantic amazing event no matter how it turns out.

Vickey

No comments: