Friday, July 15, 2005

Those I skipped

I just read all of Promise's answers to the questions I'd done but not read (I do them and THEN read her answers). Now, the questions I'd skipped....

Question #46

Do you have a favorite Magazine?  What do you learn from it?  Why do you like it?

CosmoGirl! is my favorite magazine. Beauty tips, celebrity interviews, little tidbits I'd never know if not for it. Just a few weeks ago dark chocolate ice cream got on my white skirt. If not for an article in CosmoGirl about removing make-up stains from your shirt, I'd probably have rubbed it in without realizing it. Instead, I blotted it and when Dad washed it, it came out! This happened with spaghetti on one of Mom's chairs too.

Question 47

If you could be any animal, which would you be and why?

I would be a unicorn. Long life span, mysterious, mystical, awe-inspiring. There is so much art done about unicorns. They're so unknown.

Question 48

What's the most adventurous thing you've done?

I get my kicks off little things. Nothing really big. To me anything that I'm scared to do before I actually do it is fun. I did the zip line at my school in eight grade. I was terrified. I nearly backed out but I had to try it. I stayed after class to do it because too many people wanted to. I climbed up the tree and was standing on the ledge as the teacher unhooked one buckle and hooked another on my harness. That ledge was so small. The two of us were nearly falling off. She told me to sit on the edge and I could go whenever I wanted. I took a deep  breath and... another one. It took me about 45 seconds to get up the nerve to shove myself off. Shove, close eyes, clutch rope, open eyes, laugh. That's what it went like. It was so exhilarating. To know that I was so terrified but I did it and I'm alive still was the best feeling.

Question #50

Tell a courtship story about your parents. How did they met?

This is gonna sound horrid but, my mom was in foster care and she lived with Grampa and Grandma Lois, my dad's father and stepmom. She had the hots for him. Idk how it happened from there really.

 

Those are the ones I'd skipped. For now, I have to go shower or something to get ready for the Harry Potter party tonight. Only a few hours til I can read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Love,
Vickey

P.S.  Did you know you can change your font to something not in the selection? If AOL supports it in e-mail or IM or whatnot, you can have it in your journal. Go into HTML format and type <FONT face=Name>. Name should be the name of the font. Go back to Text format and type your entry. It should work. This entry is in Papyrus, in case you were wondering.

No comments: