Sunday, July 17, 2005

More catch-up, darlings.

Question #56

What things do you enjoy doing as an adult that you also enjoyed as a child?

Am I considered an adult for this question? Guess so. I still like to color and create art. I still like certain shows and I still like watching thunderstorms.

Question #57

What was the hardest thing in life you've had to learn?

That everything happens for a reason though I may not know the reason. When things happen like Keegan's accident or people seeming not to care, it makes me wonder why and if there is a reason. This is a lesson I'm still learning.

Question #58

What convinced you the most in your choice of a spouse (Significant other)?

Changing the question to "What convinced you most to dump your latest ex?". I never talked to him. When we were on the phone, he never spoke. He couldn't hold a conversation about anything and had no concept for abstract thought. He wasn't Christian and I just wasn't quite comfortable around him. I'd rather flirt with various guys than date someone I have no connection to.

Question #59

How do you feel about dentists?

Dentists are fine. Pulling teeth is not. Orthodontists are not.

 

Really need to start answering these questions more fully. Time to go do SOMETHING. I'll write more tomorrow.

Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still love coloring in coloring books...I get excited about it!
Good call on not dating someone jsut to date.....it's important to have a connection with someone and be able to talk and laugh and be yourself around them.
Orthodontists....eeeeeeek!  worst years of my life!

xoxo~B