Monday, April 18, 2005

ABC's

A is for Age: 15

B is for Boyfriend: Boyfriend

C is for Career:  High school student

D is for Dad's name: Joseph

E is for Essential item to bring to a party: Chapstick

F is for Favorite song at the moment: I don't know

G is for Girl friend: Lindz

H is for Hometown: Boonesville

I is for instruments you play: Piano (a bit)

J is for Jam or Jelly you like: Grape

K is for Kids: None

L is for Living arrangements: w/my dad and brother and every other weekend I see my mom, stepdaddy, and sister


M is for Month you were born: February

N is for Name of your best friend(s): Lindz

O is for Overnight hospital stays: Only when I was born

P is for Phobia[s]: I hate the number thirteen in numeric form and hate bugs.

Q is for Quote you like: "You have to get through the storm to see the rainbow." ~B


R is for Relationship that lasted the longest: Two months, two days

S is for Sexual position: N/A

T is for Time you wake up: Between 6:00 and 4pm, depending on the day

U is for Unique trait: My varied intelligence

V is for Vegetable you love: Salads

W is for Worst habit: Cracking my knuckles

X is for X-rays you've had:  Mostly dental

Y is for Yummy food you make: Nachos

Z is for Zodiac sign: Pisces/Aquarius

No comments: