Monday, April 18, 2005

Two more Journal Jar

Journal Jar #35

Did your parents ever have a baby-sitter for you?  Were you ever left in someone else's care?

I never had a baby sitter until the sixth grade (after my parents split). Sherry watched us once (EW) and Michelle (or as I called her Seashell) watched us for a while. Left me stranded at school once. Then quit giving my father the middle finger and a "F*** you, f*** your kids, they're spoiled brats." Apparently, she never came to get me (according to my brother). I had to call her three times and she hung up on me. My principal had to drive me home! Traumatizing. Then Amy watched us but we moved and she got a full-time job. And that was the end of that.

Journal Jar #36

Did you have a favorite subject in school?  One you dreaded?

I love lunch. hehe ^_^ It changes each year depending on my teacher. I hated seventh grade math but love it this year. Hated sixth grade social studies but loved eighth grade. So basically, it depends on the year.

No comments: