Monday, April 4, 2005

Journal Jar #28 & 29

Journal Jar #28   If you could live your life over, what would you do differently?   I'd have pet/hugged/kissed Dutchess. I didn't because part of me thought if I didn't, they couldn't take her and they couldn't put her down. That is probably the one thing I would do differently. Aside from studying for tests (such as the German one I just got back today with a 67%) and such.   Journal Jar #29   What household jobs do you like and dislike the most?   I like washing dishes and making coffee. Doing laundry isn't bad so long as I can do it on my time and not because someone is forcing me to. Vacuuming sucks and so do windows.   I was supposed to do these last night but couldn't think. Yournewromance.com kept me mindless and sane.   Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

**i take it duchess is a kitten? ok. if i could do anything over again, what would i do differently? idk...i guess i just didn't take life seriously when i was little so i'd change that. i would make everything count b/c lifes' too short to be taken for granted. #29: i like vacuuming the most and wood polishing and windexing. i hate cleaning bathrooms and washing the dishes. ~kate