Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Catch-up again!

Journal Jar #32

What is your favorite animal and why?

Cats. I love the feeling of their warm body snuggled up in my arms. *sigh* I can not wait to get my kitten. I don't think they've been born yet. I hope Mom texts me when they are. Unicorns as well. Enough said.

Journal Jar #33

What political party comes closest to representing your own view?  How do you feel about politics?

I say I'm democratic but I don't agree on some issues. I'm pro-choice and I think the GLBT community should have equal rights (including marriage).

Journal Jar #34

What are your beauty secrets?

Umm... I use Skin So Soft body oil in the shower and it makes my skin super soft. don't really have many others.

That's all. I'm caught up. For now.

Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*32: my favorite animal: my darling cat pumpkin who is the most understanding member of my family....
*33:lol politics...i would say green party. i'm a real sucker for the earth....i'm anti-choice PRO LIFE Y'ALL!!!! and i really have no desire to fight for GLBT rights.in fact, i'm almost anti glbt rights but me & victoria have already gotten into that discussion, right vicki?
*34:my beauty secret is confidence. that's all u really need to be beautiful to the only person that matters: you (God already thins you're beautiful.)