Sunday, March 13, 2005

Journal Jar and some quizzes!

Journal Jar #20

What do you think of TV and what is your favorite show?

TV is fine. Daytime TV tends to suck but, it's fine. I haven't watched much lately but there are some shows I love. I don't have one favorite show. I love Law & Order: SVU, Strong Medicine, General Hospital, Charmed, and Everwood to name a few. Anybody remember Fraggle Rock? I loved that!

Journal Jar #21

Did you celebrate Halloween as a child?  What costumes did you wear?

Yes, I did and still do! I've been Barbie a time or two, "Good Sandy" from Grease, a sockhopper, a 50's roller-skating waitress w/o the rollerskates, a witch multiple times, a Temptress (this year), Cleopatra, a mouse (my first Halloween), and some other things that I can't remember! I was going to be Marilyn Monroe this year but they were all sold out of the costume! I was so ticked. But then the guy started hitting on me and all was good. I wanted a costume that would "scare my dad" and he helped me out. Pointing out "sexy fairy" and "bad pixie" and other sexy costumes. I wound up getting "Temptress" and having old men check me out all night. *shudders* This year, something a little less "sexy" perhaps. Yes, I am fifteen and I will be trick-or-treating this year. Or else I will be going to a Halloween party. Depending on who throws one.

That's all the catch-up I have time for! But, here's some quiz results!

 

You are Milk Chocolate

A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds.
You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life.
Also nostelgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago.

What Kind of Chocolate are You?

You Are the Girl Next Door!You're caring, warm, and the girl that nice guys want to marry.
Uncomplicated and simple, you've got an easy going attitude guys love.
But this doesn't mean you're dull - far from it!
You're a great conversationalist, and you're an expert at living the good life.

What Kind of a Girl are You?

Your Inner Eye Color Is Blue

You've got the personality of a blue eyed women
You're intense and expressive - and always on the go
You've also got a sweet, playful side - which draws men in

What's Your Inner Eye Color?

But my eyes are brown. Oh, well.

 

That's all for today! Bye!

No comments: